A Short Story of Halal Study Center of PNJ Establishment
Since the issuance of the Decree of the Director of the Politeknik Negeri Jakarta (PNJ, or Jakarta State Polytechnic) Number: 0283/PL3/OT.00.00/2022 concerning the Establishment of the Jakarta State Polytechnic Halal Study Center, dated February 3, 2022, PNJ has had a small unit that deals with halal product guarantees (JPH). Its position is under coordination of Research and Community Engagement Unit (UP2M), but it is guided by the Deputy Director 4 of PNJ that focuses on Cooperation. This small unit is new, and therefore it is still looking for a new form.
Our main partners are: Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Produk Halal (BPJPH or Body of Halal Product Assurance Organizer). Indonesia Council of Ulema (MUI) and small scale business owners in Jakarta Greater Area, Banten Province, and West Java Province
Scope of Service SKH PNJ:
1. Socialization and Consultation on halal product guarantees for Micro and Small Enterprises (UMK).
2. Training of prospective supervisors (penyelia) and up-grading of halal supervisors in MSEs.
3. Training of halal auditors and supervisor candidates.
4. Assistance in the halal production process (PPH).
5. Studies and research on the issue of guaranteeing halal products both at home and abroad.
6. As Lembaga Pemerikasa Halal (LPH, or Halal Auditor Institution) conduct halal audits to the MSE industry
For more information, please call/sms/WA the following numbers: +6281284864929/Zaenal Eko, or +62 896-3612-8479/Bakhrul Muchtasib.
Gedung Direktorat Politeknik Negeri Jakarta (PNJ), Jl. Prof. DR. G.A. Siwabessy, Kampus Universitas Indonesia Depok 16425 · Phone: 021-7863534 Email: email@example.com
|File||Nama File||Format Type|
|WhatsApp Image 2022-03-09 at 9.51.41 AM.jpeg||image/jpeg|